Saturday, November 14, 2009

My teeth hurt... read more please!!?

I'm supposed to be getting braces the 28th, for a cross bite, and a bunch of other stuff, and he said I have a tongue thrust, whatever that is. BUT my teeth are in excruciating pain almost everyday, does this have to do with the cross bite and stuff or what?!?! I floss and brush (not hard!) I don't have cavities, I had my last cleaning check up last month, I don't understand why they hurt soo bad, but sometimes it brings me to tears, please help me!!

My teeth hurt... read more please!!?
It could be stemming from when you sleep at night if you clinch your teeth together it can cause intense soreness. But I will say that braces hurt me badly for the first week or so. But my sisters wasnt too bad in her first week. Dont worry, though. If the pain is coming from the gums or tooth, you can rub some Ambesol or Orabase Gel on the area and it should give some numbing relief!
Reply:tooth pain, no cavities %26amp; no gum problem? You are having majour problem. Check with your MD. one of the cause of tooth pain with out cavities is blood cancer. I hope not, just check it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net