Thursday, November 12, 2009

My wisdom teeth kinda of hurt, what should i do?

Well, during the past week my wisdom teeth have been hurting a little bit. And sometimes the molar infont of the wisdom teeth are hurting too.


They are perfectly growing straight and nothing seems wrong.


But one day the molar behind the wisdom tooth hurt on the bottom left side, than the top right.


Is it normal for that to be happening?





Or is tha possibly another issue?

My wisdom teeth kinda of hurt, what should i do?
Well, the best answer I could give you is probably go to a dentist and let them check it out. (sorry I'm not really good at knowing about these stuff, I've heard of wisdom teeth but not very specifically) Anyway, some people do have to pull theirs out like my dad and it does hurt but don't worry you'll probably get over it.





Sorry I wasn't much help!


Hope this help just a little bit
Reply:Pretty simple-and common sense-Go see a dentist!

children shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net