Monday, May 17, 2010

Do babies top teeth hurt more when they come in?

My son is 8 months and already has his 2 bottom teeth... he is teething again now, but this time it is much worse. He has had a fever of 102 several times now and he is just out of sorts. He isn't eating right, sleeping right, etc. You can tell he is in pain and he is grabbing his face sometimes... we've been giving him tylenol or motrin off and on and his fever has been going up and down. How long will this last? Is it more difficult for babies to get their top teeth? We don't see anything coming in on the bottom... any help, thanks!

Do babies top teeth hurt more when they come in?
I was told the top teeth in the middle are terrible to cut! My daughter is going through that now and she is miserable! Try one of those mesh bags with the handle. I think it was made to put chucks of food in it. I put ice cubes or popsicles pieces in it and it is great! Use a waterproof bib or try it outside on a hot day. Do you have any teething toys? I was told things like pacifiers and other teeth rings can help because the pressure on the gums when biting or sucking.





I am counting down the days until my daughter is feeling better!
Reply:Top teeth are usually bigger than bottom teeth, that's the only thing I can think of. Are you sure he doesn't have an ear infection to go along with teething? 102 is a pretty good fever.





Good luck. Frozen waffles or bagels work great as teethers.

men dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net