Saturday, May 15, 2010

I had a filling a week ago and now my other teeth hurt terribly?

Having bad ear and neck pain, the filled tooth however is sometimes sensitive to cold and pressure, taking Ibrufen helps as long as the effect of it is present ,the dentist advised antibiotics which I am taking too he said I had a deep cavity, what could be the reason for the other teeth to hurt?

I had a filling a week ago and now my other teeth hurt terribly?
It's maybe possible that you have other cavities. Idk what kind of dentist would miss that. And yea, i had a filling two days ago, it sux. but I didn't get the same kind of pain as you did. oh will I'm sorry your in pain
Reply:You probably need a root canal. The filling could be infecting the tooth in someway and it causing the other teeth to hurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net