Monday, May 17, 2010

My god!..can you guys please give me some tips on what i can do for my teeth? they HURT!?

hi,..i just came from the dentist today and im using INVISALIGN(they are braces except their invisible)..and today they gave me my 4th set to straighten my teeth,but ''my god!''..one of my teeth just hurt! its an unbearable pain that makes me grumpy and sad..and i told the dentist about it but she said that i should rinse with a special teeth sensitivity reducer...but everytime i take them out to eat..they hurt for like about 20 minutes...and dont stop hurting then auntil like 40 minutes later..does anybody know some tips i can try to reduce the pain so i can eat comforably?please..thank you

My god!..can you guys please give me some tips on what i can do for my teeth? they HURT!?
That is normal, your teeth are moving. You can take parecetemol or tylenol. Have a soft diet
Reply:ask the dentist for some pain medication


try warm packs on your face where the tooth is


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net